What Will You Do
- Work on a disruptive product that's still in its early stages.
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the TapOnn app aimed at a vast number of diverse android and ios devices.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the TapOnn app.
- Mentor other engineers, defining our technical culture and helping to build a fast-growing team.
You Should Apply If You:
- Possess 3+ years of experience in product development, architecture, and design.
- Are experienced in flutter and have a good understanding of native android or ios.
- Experience with flutter integration in native apps is a huge plus.
- Well versed with the latest flutter libraries.
- Have in-depth understanding of different Flutter state management patterns and Design patterns.
- Have strong knowledge of Dart & Flutter SDK and know how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Have experience with Flutter web and worked on GCP and its deployment.
- Have experience with testing, performance tuning, threading and native integrations.
- Are good in pixel-perfect implementation of design.
- Are proficient with restful api to connect applications to back-end service.
- Strong debugging and root cause analysis skills alongside data structures.
- Are constantly learning and looking for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
- Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and apply your experience in process and technical leadership.
- Work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
To apply, write to us with your latest CV & portfolio of work at email@example.com